How to cashout money from PokerStars
PokerStars is the largest poker room in the world, featuring a vast variety of cash tables and tournaments with all types of different limits, as well as a fruitful bonuses programs. Many newcomers get an opportunity to start playing here for free in freerolls with a prize funds starting from $50, while more experienced players and professionals — to participate in major poker series and high rollers.Go to Pokerstars website
As with all poker rooms, there are plenty ways to cash out winnings from PokerStars. However, there is one important restriction: it is only possible to withdraw on that payment instrument, which was used to make a deposit on the account. To withdraw funds from PokerStars, you need to:
- Visit «Cashier» page.
- Select the «Withdrawal of funds» section.
- Enter the cashout amount.
- Click on the «Withdrawal of funds» button.
A withdrawal request will be processed and the funds will be credited to the selected payment instrument.
Payment Systems and Limits
Players can withdraw their winnings from PokerStars using the following methods:
- VISA bank cards;
- Electronic wallets like Yandex.Money, WebMoney, Qiwi, Neteller, Skrill, MuchBetter;
- Bank and electronic transfers.
The minimum amount for withdrawal onto bank cards is 100$, on electronic wallets and payment services — 10$.
Notable, that in the mobile apps of PokerStars the number of available withdrawal methods is much lower. Withdrawal methods available for a particular player are displayed in the Cashier. There is no possibility to withdraw money to MasterCard in this poker room.
For most of the methods the cashout is carried out with no commissions, an exception is only for withdrawals on WebMoney (0,8%) and Skirll (2,5$).
Important to know, when withdrawing funds
The following steps you must consider while making a cashout from PokerStars:
- The first and foremost — you must cashout using the same method, used to make a deposit to your account. In case of making deposit via several deposit methods, you must withdraw via the last method used.
- You can withdraw your winnings not earlier than 24 hours after the last deposit.
- You can make only one withdrawal request from PokerStars at a time.
- PokerStars reserves the right to apply additional criteria for determining the withdrawal methods available to a player.
All this is for the personal safety of the players against fraud and to prevent collusion between them.
Verification for withdrawal
To cashout your winnings from PokerStars, you need to be verified by filling in your profile details and sending the following supporting documents to support team:
- A copy of your passport, ID card or driver’s licence.
- A copy of your utility bill with your name and address or bank statement with similar information.
You can do this by going to the «Help» — «Contact Us» section and attaching the necessary documents the letter. Verification in the poker room usually takes 1-3 days, so we recommend to go through it before applying for cashout. An answer about successful verification will be sent to player’s email.
In case of withdrawal of large amounts, PokerStars may request additional documents from the user.
How fast is cashout
Usually, cashout at PokerStars takes place within 72 hours, but it depends on the chosen payment system. The fastest are withdrawals to electronic wallets, and it takes longer to cashout on bank cards (in some rare cases it may take up to 10 working days).
Winnings of any size can be easily withdrawn from PokerStars, if you are familiar with the cashout methods of the website. The worldwide reputation of this poker room leaves no doubt about the guaranteed payments of all honestly earned winnings.
For further questions about withdrawals from PokerStars, please contact the Poker Room support team at [email protected].