PokerStars on Android
PokerStars is the largest poker room in the world, offerштп its players a great variety of cash games and tournaments with high traffic.
Like many other poker rooms, PokerStars offers players a mobile app for playing poker on Android. In terms of functionality it doesn’t differ from a PC app, but has an interface, designed for smartphones and tablets. Here you can:
- Play any cash games, tournaments, satellites and freerolls.
- Use the filtering and sorting system for available games.
- Deposit and cashout through Cashier.
- Get various bonuses.
- Communicate with the support team.
To download the PokerStars mobile Android application, you need to visit the official poker room website and then click the «Open» button at the top of the screen — the download will start automatically.Get Pokerstars Android app now
Installation and customization
To install the PokerStars mobile app on Android, you need to follow the steps:
- In the device settings allow installation of applications from unknown sources.
- Start installation of the PokerStarsInstall.apk file.
- Wait for the application to be installed and login/register.
The PokerStars mobile app on Android does not require any additional settings before launch and will be updated independently as new updates are released.
Which games are available on Android
PokerStars mobile is a similar version of the poker room PC app. All kinds of PokerStars games are available here:
- Cash games. Classic cash tables with unlimited Hold’em, Pot limit Hold’em, fixed limit Hold’em, Omaha, Stud and Draw. Presented limits — from $0.01/0.02 to $200/400.
- Tournaments. Hundreds of tournaments in all buy-in ranges from $0.11 to $10,300, including tournaments with awards for knock-out, re-buy, re-entry, satellite and freeroll.
- Sit&Go. Small tournaments with a fixed number of players. The minimum entrance fee is $0.02 and the maximum is $5,000.
- Spin&Go. Games for 3 players, where the amount of prize money is determined randomly. You can enter for 0.25$, 1$, 2$, 5$, 10$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 250$ and 5,000$.
- Zoom. Quick cash games in Hold’em and Omaha, where after each fold the player moves to another table and gets new cards. The range of limits is from 0.01/0.02$ to 50/100$.
- 6+ Hold’em. Tables with short 36-card Hold’em with buy-ins from 2$ to 20,000 $.
- Tempest. Cash games in Hold’em, in which the player has only two decisions — all-in or fold. Available buy-ins are from $1 to $1,000.
- Grand Tour. Hyper turbo Sit&Go tournaments with 4 players, where they receive prizes for knocking out opponents, and the payments are determined randomly. The winner passes to the next tournament with a big buy-in. You can join the game at any of its stages for $1, $2, $5, $12, $25 and $60.
The PokerStars mobile Android app can also play for virtual cash — you need to switch to this mode on the main page.
Pros and cons of the Android app
The PokerStars app for Android allows you to play poker on mobile devices. There are many advantages of playing poker from mobile devices:
- Full functionality with the ability to play all poker room games for real and virtual money.
- Convenient system for filtering and sorting games by buy-in size, number of players, type of poker.
- Quick switch between tables and many additional options for playing.
- Excellent flawless experience on all smartphones and tablets.
The only drawback to the PokerStars Android app is that only four table are allowed simultaneously.
The PokerStars Android app allows you to play real money poker and virtual chips any time. The only thing required is a good internet connection.
The PokerStars mobile app can be installed on any device with Android 4.1 or newer and a screen resolution of at least 800×480.
In this case, you will have automatic fold mode on, and if there is no activity for more than 25 seconds, the player will disconnect from the server.
The PokerStars Android app allows you to play all the same games as on PC.