Download GGPoker on iPhone
GGPoker is one of the poker rooms of the Asian GGNetwork. This poker room has a weak competition in place, a generous bonus program and up-to-date software.
Like all famous poker rooms, GGPoker has a convenient and user-friendly mobile app for iOS. It is as good as PC app and allows you to play poker on all iPhones and iPads. The following features are available here:
- Play any GGPoker games, tournaments and other poker modes.
- Filtering and sorting games.
- Deposit and withdrawal of funds.
- Various bonuses.
- Different settings for the game table.
- Round-the-clock support service.
GGPoker app for iPhone and iPad has all the cool – bubble knock-out insurance, buy and sell shares in tournaments, Smart HUD and more.Get the iOS client now
How to download GGPoker on iPhone
You can download the GGPoker mobile app on iOS only through the link provided the support service of the poker room. However, no need to open it now — just follow the link we have already got for you. Then just do the following:
- Click on the «Download Now».
- Confirm the GGPoker download by clicking «Install».
- Wait until the downloaded app is installed.
As a rule, GGPoker mobile iPhone app is downloaded and installed without any problems.
In the rare cases of any issues, you can contact the poker room support team at [email protected] to resolve them.
Installing and configuration on iOS
As you can’t download GGPoker mobile app from the AppStore, you need to allow the device to open the program before running it:
- Go to «Settings» — «General» — «Device Management» — «NSUS Ltd.»
- Click «Trust NSUS Ltd.».
- Then click the «Trust» button.
You will then be able to launch GGPoker on your iPhone or iPad, sign in/out and play any poker room games. The GGPoker app for iOS works without problems on any devices and supports all the features of the software.
The mobile app will be automatically updated in the future as new updates are released.
The installation of this app is absolutely safe and contains no threat to the device.
What games are available on iPhone
A mobile app for iOS has the same features and functionality as desktop app. It offers the following types of games:
- Hold’em. Texas Hold’em cash tables with limits of $0.02/0.05, $0.05/0.10, $0.10/0.25, $0.25/0.50, $0.5/1, $1/2, $2/5 and $5/10.
- Omaha. Cash Omaha game with bets of $0.05/0.10, $0.10/0.25, $0.25/0.50, $0.5/1, $1/2, $2/5, $5/10, $10/20.
- Tournaments. Large competitions with buy-ins from $ 0.02 to $ 25,000. These include standard tournaments, with awards for knock-out, with re-buy, re-entry, freerolls, satellites and others.
- Spin&Go. Small tournaments with 3 players, where the amount of prize money is determined randomly and exceeds the amount of the participants’ contribution at least two times. Buy-ins — 1$, 2$, 5$, 12$, 25$, 50$ and 100$.
- Short Deck. Cash tables with a game of short 36-card deck Hold’em with Chinese yuan. Range of buy-ins — from 50 to 100,000 Chinese yuan.
- All-in or Fold. Cash Hold’em games in which players have only two decisions on the pre-flop — All-in or Fold. Available limits are $0.10/0.25, $0.25/0.50, $0.5/1, $1/2, $2/4, $4/8, $5/10, $50/100 and $100/200.
- Rush & Cash. Quick Hold’em for cash, where after each fold the player changes the table and gets new cards. You can sit at these tables for $1, $2, $5, $12, $25, $50 or $100.
- VIP games. Cash tables with Hold’em, Omaha and Short Poker with very high limits up to 200/400$.
By installing GGPoker mobile app on iPhone, the user can enjoy all games and tournaments of this famous poker room anywhere. For the game to be truly comfortable here, you only need a good internet connection.Downloadn GGpoker iOS app