Download PokerStars on Desktop
PokerStars is the largest poker room in the world. A wide range of cash games, tournaments and freerolls are available here. Players can enjoy a huge playing field, generous bonuses and high quality software. It is at PokerStars that some of the live poker series, such as the European Poker Tour and the Poker Stars Player’s Championship, have their satellites.
To start playing in this poker room on your PC you need to download the PokerStars app:
- Visit the official pokerstars.com website.
- Click «Download PokerStars» button on the main page.
- Once you have downloaded the program, install it.
- Open the app and sign up/log in.
After that you will have access to all cash tables, tournaments and other game modes at PokerStars.
If you can’t access the site of PokerStars due to blockages, you can use VPN services.Download Pokerstars PC client
Advantages and disadvantages of playing through a PC app
PokerStars desktop app is a convenient software for playing poker on your PC. It has several advantages:
- Excellent UI and UX (great user interface and user experience).
- Full access to all games and tournaments.
- A multi-window mode allows you to open several tables at once.
- Statistics and game automation software is supported, as well as HUD, macros and hotkeys.
Looks like there are no disadvantages for the PC app, except the need to download PokerStars to your computer. You will need to download the app only once, and its updates are always installed automatically.
Choosing a game in the app
A large number of cash tables, tournaments and other poker modes are available in the PokerStars PC app:
- Cash games. Hold’em, Omaha, Stack and Draw tables with limits from $0.01/0.02 to $1.000/2.000.
- Tournaments. Hundreds of Hold’em and Omaha tournaments with micro, low, medium and high buy-ins from $0.02 to $25,000. These include regular tournaments with awards for beating out players, shoot-out, re-entry, multi-stack and many more. There are freerolls on a regular basis.
- Sit&Go. Tournaments with up to 360 players with buy-ins from $0.02 to $5.000. Some larger tournaments can be accessed through their satellites in this section.
- Spin&Go. Short 3-player tournaments, where the prize pool is between 2 and 10,000 buy-in sizes. You can enter these tournaments for $0.25, $1, $2, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 and $250. Tickets to high buy-in tournaments can be awarded in these games.
- Tempest. A new kind of Texas Hold’em. Players at pre-flop have only two choices: All-in or Fold. The range of buy-ins available for entry is $1 to $1,000.
- 6+ Holdem. Also known as ShortDeck. The minimum entrance fee to 6+ Hold’em tables is 2$ and the maximum is 20,000$.
- Zoom. A variety of cash tables with fast Texas Hold’em, where after each pass players move to other table and get new cards. Limits are available from $0.25/0.50 to $25/50.
All types of games at PokerStars are very popular at low, medium and high limits.
Game App Functionality
The PokerStars PC app allows you to quickly find and take part in a game.
To find the right cash tables and tournaments at PokerStars, you can use sorting by game type, bet size, number of players, currency and other criteria.
A useful feature in the PokerStars app is the «Quick Seat», which allows you to quickly find a tournament or cash game by buy-in and number of players at the table.
While playing a game at the table, you can save notes about your opponents, view your handouts history, analyze statistics and write chat messages. Players also have extensive options to customize the display of the table, background and deck.
Сhanges of a table design, background and cards deck.
In the lobby of each tournament you can find all the necessary information about it, including its structure, prizes and list of players.
On the right side of the main PokerStars lobby there is a toolbar, where you can find information about the bonus program and current mission, contact support, change personal data and interface settings, request an audit of handouts and tournaments.
The PokerStars desktop app is a convenient and functional program for playing poker on your computer. By downloading this software from the official website, players will have access to all the features of PokerStars without restrictions.