Cashout from 888 Poker
888 Poker is a famous British poker room, founded in 2002 and holds leading positions in the world of poker. Its players have access to a large number of cash games, tournaments, freerolls and satellites for live poker series with buy-in from $0.01.
888 Poker can be considered the most convenient poker room for beginners: at least 5 publicly available freerolls with a draw of $100 or more are held here on a daily basis and new users get a deposit-free bonus upon Sign up.
888 Poker has a reputation of honest poker room, paying its players winnings of any size. To withdraw money from 888 Poker, it is necessary:
- Create an account using a desktop app, browser or mobile app.
- Go to «Cashier», which is located in the right corner of the screen.
- Click «Withdraw money» and specify the amount of the cash.
- Select a payment system and enter the required data for the payment.
- Select the currency of withdrawal and confirm the transaction.
After that, the application for withdrawal of funds will be processed and the player will only have to wait to receive the money.
Payment systems and limits
You can withdraw money from 888 Poker by various methods with the following minimum limits:
- Bank cards, Visa and MasterCard — $10;
- Neteller, Skrill, PayPal, WebMoney electronic wallets — $10;
- Bank wire transfers — 25$.
The maximum possible amount of cashout per month is $50,000, and the standard identity check allows only to withdraw up to $5,000.
Although it is possible to make a deposit with electronic wallets Qiwi and Yandex.Money in 888 Poker, to withdraw the winnings on them will not work.
Please note, that you can withdraw money from 888 Poker using the payment methods, used previously to make a deposit. Accordingly, in order to withdraw money using the new method, you must first make a deposit from it.
Like many other poker rooms, 888 Poker applies some additional withdrawal requirements and rules:
- Several withdrawals during a day for the same payment method may be combined into one.
- A non-deposit bonus or freerolls winnings can only be withdrawn by bank wire transfer.
- When withdrawing money from 888 Poker, some bonuses may be cancelled.
- In some cases, a player may be asked to double-check identity by sending additional documents to the support team.
- You can only withdraw money to a bank card that belongs to you.
- If a payment method, used for a deposit previously, has not been used for more than 12 months, it may disappear from available withdrawal methods.
In addition, 888 Poker has a rule of «redeeming the balance of transactions»: when withdrawing funds, one part of the cashout is automatically sent to the payment method, previously used for account top up (in the amount of these deposits), and the remaining part is sent to any of the available payment methods at the player’s choice.
For example, the user made 3 deposits from Visa, WebMoney and Neteller in the amount of $10 each, and then won additional 100$ and wants to withdraw 130$ from the account. In this case, amounts of 10$ will be credited to each payment method used, and the remaining 100$ can иу withdrawn to any payment method approved.
That is why it is important to take this feature into account before making a deposit and, if possible, to replenish the account in one way.
Verification for withdrawal
In order to be able to withdraw winnings from Poker 888, the user must pass the verification, confirming his identity. To do this, you need to send the following documents to the e-mail address of the Poker room support at: [email protected]:
- Photo of passport, ID card or driver’s license;
- Confirmation of the residence address, for example, a utility bill or bank statement.
Usually the procedure of checking documents takes from one to several working days. It is recommended to pass verification right after registration, which will allow you to withdraw the subsequent winnings without any waiting time.
The processing time of withdrawal requests varies between payment system. Most often timing is as follows:
- Visa and MasterCard bank cards — up to 5-7 business days;
- Skrill, Neteller, PayPal electronic wallets — up to 1-2 business days;
- WebMoney electronic wallets — up to 2-4 business days;
- Bank wire transfers — from 4 to 7 business days.
You should add 1-3 days to this, which is necessary to process and approve the request by 888 Poker. Until then, the player can still cancel the cashout or change its amount. All information about the receipt and processing of withdrawal requests is received by email.
As a rule, from the moment a withdrawal request is submitted at 888 Poker until the money is credited to the payment method, it takes 1 to 10 days. If you don’t see the funds longer than 10 days, it is recommended to contact the support service.
Being aware of withdrawal methods of 888 Poker, the user will be able to freely cashout winnings. No doubts about the honesty and reliability of this poker room, as it has perfect reputation.