PartyPoker iPhone app
PartyPoker is one of the biggest poker rooms in the online poker market. Today the site offers players a lot of cash games, tournaments, good software and one of the best loyalty programs in online poker. The room has a convenient mobile app for playing poker on iPhone and iPad. The functionality of official iOS app is similar to that of PC version, but its interface is optimized for smartphone and tablet screens. It has all the necessary options:
- Playing cash tables and tournaments
- Participation in the satellites of LIVE poker events.
- A search engine to find available games by buy-in, number of participants, format.
- 4Online cashier.
- 5Verification of user account.
- Full access to all the promos of the website.
In addition, the design of a table and cards can be chosen for table games, as well as a history of played handouts. User can play at four tables at the same time.Get Partypoker iOS app
How to download PartyPoker on iPhone
It is possible to download PartyPoker app in on iPhone, iPad and iPod with iOS 9.0 and newer versions. Instructions for downloading it:
- Visit the official website of PartyPoker or its current mirror.
- Click the «Download» button on the main page.
- In the AppStore click the «Download» button.
- Enter the Apple ID and password.
- Wait until the app is downloaded and installed.
The PartyPoker mobile iOS app on iPhone requires 220MB and the iPad app 160 MB. You can also download PartyPoker to your iPhone or other iOS device from the AppStore by searching the name.
Installing and configuring on iOS
The PartyPoker mobile iOS app will download and install automatically after you click download in App Store. Just enter your account and start playing.
The user can set up notifications in the App. The PartyPoker iphone app does not require manual updating.
What games are available on iPhone
PartyPoker mobile app is similar to the PC ap by functionality. Here you can play all sorts of PartyPoker poker games:
- Cash. Traditional cash tables with Unlimited Hold’em, Limit Hold’em, Short Hold’em and Omaha. The range of available limits is from $0.01/0.02 to $100/200.
- Tournaments. Multi-table tournaments with buy-ins from 0.11$ to 25,000$. These include freerolls and satellites to larger tournaments.
- Sit&Go. Tournaments with up to 36 players from $1 to $5,000.
- Spins. Spin games for three players with random prizes. The cost of participation in these games: 0.25$, 1$, 2.50$, 3$, 5$, 10$, 20$, 50$, 100$, 250$ or 500$.
- Short deck. Tables with a shortdeck game. You can sit at them for 2$, 5$, 25$, 100$, 500$ or 1,000$.
- Fast Forward. Cash games in Hold’em and Omaha, in which after each pass the player moves to another table and gets new cards. Range of buy-ins is from 2$ to 500$.
- PartyPoker LIVE. Satellites on large live series. Tours to all series of PartyPoker are played. The buy-in for satellites starts at $1.1.
In addition to playing for real money, the iPhone app allows to play with virtual chips. This mode is available on the main poker room page.
It is convenient to play in mobile app on any device with iOS, because the app has all the functionality as PC app.