Withdrawal from PartyPoker
PartyPoker is a famous poker room, which has a variety of cash games and tournaments, as well as a large number of players, playing at all limits. PartyPoker regularly holds publicly available freerolls and live poker series’ satellites.
After winning money on cash tables and in tournaments, a player can easily get his winnings. The following steps are necessary:
- Sign in to the Poker Room with your account;
- Go to Cashier in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Open the «Cashout» tab;
- Select a withdrawal method;
- Specify the amount of the cashout;
- Click on the «Withdraw funds» button;
After that the user will only have to wait for the processing of the request and receipt of funds for the selected payment method.
Payment Systems and Limits
Several withdrawal methods are available with the following minimum limits:
- Visa bank cards — $10 (commission 2.5%);
- WebMoney electronic wallet — $10 (commission 1.3%);
- Skrill and Neteller electronic wallets — 10$;
- Payment system ecoPayz — $10 (commission 2.5%);
- Bank wire transfer — 10$ (commission percentage depends on the bank).
Maximum amount of cashout on bank cards, electronic wallets and payment systems is 10,000$, and on bank account — 100,000$. As with many other poker rooms, withdrawal from PartyPoker is only possible to the payment instrument that was used to make a deposit during the last 6 months.
Withdrawals at PartyPoker have a number factors, some of which need to be taken into account before making a deposit:
- To add a new cashout method, you need to make a deposit from it;
- You can deposit money from your MasterCard bank card, but you cannot withdraw money to it;
- Winnings from freerolls can only be withdrawn via bank wire transfer, if no deposits were made.
- Almost all bonuses require wagering to be withdrawn;
- Cashout is only possible to the user’s accounts.
In case of any issues with withdrawals, it is recommended to immediately contact customer support service via online chat or e-mail [email protected].
Verification for withdrawal
To withdraw the winnings from PartyPoker for the first time, the player must pass verification, i.e. to confirm his identity:
- Sign in to your PartyPoker account;
- Click on your own avatar at the top of the screen;
- Open the «Account Details» tab;
- Click on «Confirm Your Account»;
- Find «Confirm My ID» button;
- Select the type of identification document (passport, driver’s license or ID card);
- Specify the country in which the document was issued;
- Download a copy or photo of this document;
Within 24 hours the administration will contact the user by e-mail with further instructions. Usually they request to send a selfie with a passport first page in hand and a confirmation of the address of residence, such as a utility bill.
Verification at PartyPoker can also be done by e-mail, sending all the necessary documents to [email protected] and indicating «Identification» in the subject. However, the method of verification directly at PC app is more convenient.
Once verified, a player can withdraw money from PartyPoker without any restrictions. To withdraw winnings without additional waiting time, it is better to go through identification process immediately after registration.
The speed of cashout
The speed of withdrawal from PartyPoker depends on the selected payment method, but on average this procedure takes 3 to 5 days. As a rule, the fastest transfer is to Neteller and Skrill electronic wallets (within a few hours), and the longest – a wire to bank account, which may take more than 7-10 days.
Cashout winnings from PartyPoker is really easy — the minimum amount for most payment systems is only $10, and the withdrawal becomes available immediately after verification. PartyPoker has a reputation of honest and reliable poker room and pays player winnings of any amount.